Clearly Steven Spielberg I am not……. but atleast you some
idea of how beautiful green and lush the bush is at this time of year.
Please click on the youtube link…apologies you will have to
tilt you head…..In August 2012 I will be climbing the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro the world’s highest free standing mountain. The 7 day trek will ascend Africa’s highest peak (5,895m or 19,341 ft) I will keep you posted of my training and fundraising progress. Donations support at http://www.gofundraise.com.au/page/HardyM
Sunday, 15 July 2012
16 days to go…
This weekend saw another 3 ½ hrs walking up and down the
1000 steps in conditions far more friendlier than last week end (see pervious post)
This time I thought I would try out a new skill that I hope to build upon to
capture some moving images when I am scrambling up Mt Kilimanjaro. So out came the Ipod to give the cinematic
skills a brush up!!!!! Oh well practice
never hurt anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment