Monday, 28 May 2012

64 days to go

Only 64 days to go until depature to Mount Kilimanjaro!

Went out yesterday to complete 3 circuits of the 1000 steps trail in the Dandenong Ranges National Park.   Good conditions for training, low cloud and about 10 degrees and I was surprised to see soooo many people out on a grey old day.

The track was very busy with walkers of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels but most pleasing of all was that everyone was out and about getting plenty of fresh air into their lungs.

I must have been slowing down on the 3rd leg, because I spied log covered in moss and fungus which was bridging the banks of a small creek that runs parallel to the walking track.   I clambered down and set up my camera and small tripod to capture the image only to be photo bombed by a beautiful small wren (sitting in the background).   

No comments:

Post a Comment